Epic Cards Battle is a game designed primarily for mobile platform, casual and easy to play. Each battle usually takes under five minutes to complete. Beyond that, Epic Cards Battle is also a deep-in-depth strategy game; each card is unique, even the most common cards have their usages. Although the game is easy, to be an expert and conquer opponent requires good understanding about the cards and battle rules. The game has a variety of strategies and card combinations.
Epic Cards Battle is billed as a "next-generation" card battle game in 3D with hundreds of battle visual effects.
- Three kinds of card types: Unit, Spell, Trigger.
- Ladder, leaderboards, cards looting system, daily login rewards, daily missions, cards enhancing, battle replays, friends, chat system.
- Campaign quests with lots of rewards; each quest is designed to be a puzzle.
- Five factions: Shrine Alliance, Nature Force, Hell Legion, Fanstiya Empire, Dynasty Rising.
- Interactive tutorials help players get the basics.
- Supports asynchronized battles which allows playing with friends anytime; players do not have to wait for a friend to be online.